In the MAST you can
- Buy a souvenir
- Take pictures
- Participate in conferences
- Attend to courses and monographs about the transition to democracy in Spain
- Participate in workshops
- Learn contemporary history in an enjoyable way
- Use the archive and the documentation service at the opening hours of the museum
In the MAST is forbidden
- The access of minors without an adult
- The access of animals (with the exception of guide dogs or little dogs you can pick them up)
- The access with big bags, umbrellas or backpacks
- The access of dangerous objects
- Smoking inside or outside the facilities
- Introduce and consume food or drinks
- Please, we ask visitors to turn off the ring of the phone
- The MAST has elevator, ramps and an adapted toilet.
- The museum will facilitate the visitors who it request a wheelchair.
To come to the museum:
If you are coming from Madrid, Toledo or Ávila (N-403), always take the second exit which indicates Cebreros. It will facilitate you the arrival to the museum.
For your visit:
The average time of visit is 60 minutes, for what we recommend to you to accede to the museum before 1pm in schedule of tomorrow and 5pm in schedule of evening. The ticket office is closed 30 minutes before the closing of the museum. You will not be able to accede to the museum after 1:30pm and 5:30pm.